How to Become a Member of ASIP
ASIP, the Association of Stylists and Image Professionals is the membership body for stylist and image professionals. Our members range from independent stylists, personal shoppers, personal brand consultants and retailers. Founded in 2010, we are growing in member numbers and profile.
ASIP Membership will be most beneficial if you:
• run a personal image or style related business or consultancy
• are a personal shopper for men and/or women
• are planning to run a personal image-related business in the future
• are a fashion stylist with a printed or online publication
• are a fashion or lifestyle writer/journalist with a printed or online publication
• are a fashion buyer or agent
• are a boutique or salon owner
• train or coach executives in professional impact and communication
• are a life coach, career coach or business coach
• have a professional interest in any other image or style related areas
ASIP Member benefits at a glance
- An inclusion in our online personal stylist listing directing clients straight to your website.
- Use of the ASIP logo on your online and printed materials showing your commitment to the profession.
- Free ASIP events to extend your network and share business development ideas with your peers.
- Free information and updates via our e-communications and regular blog.
- Discounted rates to ASIP masterclasses and training to invest in your professional development.
- The chance to promote your business through ASIP speaking and writing opportunities.
- Access to competitive rates for Public Liability Insurance.
- Access to the free ASIP online member forum to share ideas and connect with your peers.
ASIP Member fees
The one-off joining fee is £45 and the Annual Membership is £150. You can join via this website with a secure Paypal payment. As soon as your Membership has been activated, you will receive an ASIP logo and free access to your directory entry. After your first year of ASIP Membership, you will be able to pay your subscription in quarterly instalments of £37.50.
Join ASIP today online here
ASIP FAVOURITE LINKS